Hello!

Welcome to my little Blog!
If you're reading this, you're either a friend whom I asked to read this or you're my mom :P

Friday 13 June 2014

Half way there... really?

Hello dear reader,

It has been a while.

I've been feeling different recently. Yes, different is the word. The subtle but eye-opening realization that half of my college life is over has dawned upon me and I do not like it.

When I started college I'd hoped that at the end, I'd have varied experiences, an ocean of wisdom and lots of great advice to offer. I'm half way there, but I could not be farther from my expectations. In many ways, I'm still the same lost kid I was on the first day.

But yes, in small (but important) ways I think (and this is just my opinion) that I've grown. It is a rewarding experience, but to think that half of it is over is, in a word, disheartening.

Along the way I've met some wonderful people (you know who you are :)) and I think that the opportunity to chance upon such people, people who helped me become better, will diminish when these 4 years will be over and that is something I'm not happy about.

However, I am optimistic that life will surprise me as it often has.

So after all the mulling, I hope that there is still hope and the two years to come will be equally, if not more rewarding as the ones that have passed.


Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment